segunda-feira, 26 de março de 2012

*

"                                                                                                                         I don't want this moment
To ever end
Where everything's nothing
Without you

I'll wait here forever just to
To see you smile
'Cause it's true
I am nothing without you

Through it all
I made my mistakes
I stumble and fall
But I mean these words

I want you to know
With everything, I won't let this go
These words are my heart and soul
I'll hold on to this moment, you know
'Cause I'd bleed my heart out to show
That I won't let go

Thoughts read are spoken
Forever in doubt
And pieces of memories
Fall to the ground

I know what I did and so
I won't let this go
'Cause it's true
I am nothing without you

All the streets
Where I walked alone
With nowhere to go
Have come to an end"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário